Shaolin Monks Training
You’ll find information regarding our Shaolin monk training masters, their background and training below. You’ll find no better opportunity to train with Shaolin monks than at Song Mountain Shaolin School.
* Abbot of the original Shaolin monastery on Song Mountain
*Head of the Buddhists Association of Henan Province
* Vice President of Buddhist Federation of China.
* Representative of the 9th National Chinese People Congress.
* First Chinese monk with an MBA degree.
* 32nd generation monk of Shaolin Monastery.
* Master of the Shaolin monks performance team of Shaolin Temple China
* Deeply skilled at numerous kinds of Shaolin styles and weapons, Tai Chi, Ba Duan Jin, Yi Jin Jing,etc
*International martial arts academy China vice-principal
* Attain the essence of Zen knowledge from Master Su Xi, the 30th generation abbot of Shaolin Monastery
Master wang,trained Shaolin martial arts from original Shaolin temple at very young age and achieved excellent record.After graduation,he was selected into Song mountain shaolin temple martial arts museum international performance team,which is the rank 1 shaolin performance in China. He performed Kungfu in more than 20 countries including America,Canada,France,Japan,Southeast Asia,etc.In 1997,he became a professional Kungfu master in Shaolin temple Martial arts Museum and cultivated more than 500 foreign&domestic students’s ability on Kungfu skills.During the teaching time,he also did international teaching exchange with ones in USA,Russia,France ,etc.
Master Wang is Highly expert in traditional shaolin Kungfu forms,Chinese kickboxing ,shaolin weapons sword,staff,three section cudgel sparring,etc.
* Studied Chinese Kung fu at a very young age.
* Followed traditional Wing Chun Master Guo to learn Traditional Kung fu for many years.
* Disciple of Master Guo of Kunyu mountain Shaolin academy.
*Highly skilled at Wing Chun Chuan, Baji Chuan, Tai Chi, Miao sword, Chi kung, as well as Shaolin traditional Kung Fu forms.